How to Apply Online
- Ensure you have scanned copies of all required documents. These include your official academic certificates and/or result slips, bank deposit slips, etc. certified by licensed examination bodiess.
- All fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled correctly.
- Any attempt(s) to falsify information will result in immediate invalidation of your application.
A mandatory application fee of KES 1000 is required to process your application. For M-Pesa:
- Go to 'Lipa na Mpesa' on your M-Pesa menu
- Select 'Pay Bill'
- Enter Business No. 664152
- Account Name: (Student Name)
- Pay amount KES 1000
- Enter your M-Pesa confirmation code in the field provided on the online application form
- Bank Name: Bank of Africa - Ngong Road
- Account Name: Healthlink Matcare Limited
- Account Number: 01024550382
- Scan and upload payment confirmation slip
- Upon completion, you should get a confirmation message on your screen that your application has been received and is PENDING
- Within 24 hours, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to proceed with your application